Tuesday, August 5, 2008

INTRO

Since I haven't been disciplined enough to start a REAL website this summer, (although I have been collecting reference material and lists of possible URL's, most already all taken of course) I figured it might be wise (and maybe fun) to get something going in the meantime...

I am continuously inspired by reading/seeing other people's blog (I especially seem to focus on the ones that turn me on to new visuals/reference material/ideas I will probably plunder in the future/etc). I am gonna carry that hodge-podge theme, as well as works in progress, bits of news and buzz in the art/design world, and most importantly, editorial rants like this one that recently resonated with me. Oh, did I forget mention plenty of pop culture notations? 

"I am really influenced by Mozart and Bach. It's sort of in between those, really, it's like a Mach piece really."


No comments: