Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PRINTS ON WOOD








I have (fortunately) been receiving several purchase inquiries from some of you regarding artwork featured on this blog. Thank you very much for your interest and support. Many of the examples I have posted are available for purchase. I sell work directly out of my studio, and until I find gallery representation that is an ideal fit for me, I will continuing doing that. You can contact me by clicking on the "view my complete profile" on the right hand side of this page. In additional, I am about to begin taking appointments for visits at my new studio within the next few weeks. Those of you in (or passing through) the L.A. area (Silver Lake) are welcome to stop by and see the work in person.

Above is another selection of test prints, this time a little less haphazard and a little more permanent. Silkscreen, enamel, acrylic, pencil and collage on gessoed wood panels, each 18" x 24" and each 1/1, and each available for purchase. Not 'typical' of my work (representational, popular and appropriated imagery), but interesting stuff nonetheless.

No comments: