Saturday, December 13, 2008

SK843 DIGITAL


Now that my production phase of the CMA Skate and Create exhibit is completed and shipped, I am redirecting my efforts to extend the reach of the publication. Conceived first as an online photo archive, which then evolved into my first real 'zine in 20 years, Kevin E. Taylor and myself are trying to have some fun with SK843 website. The plan is to eventually host an ongoing archive of skateboard South Carolina photos, video, stories and general nostalgia, as well as supplement the printed 'zine with a digital version. SK843.com will offer a selection of unique, hand-pulled T's and other related merch to supplement production costs, and a percentage of all  sales will be donated directly to Pour It Now.

Expect to see the premiere issue of the SK843 printed 'zine debut January 1, 2009.

No comments: