Back in February, I was asked to design a graphic identity for a new company, Poster Child Prints. The now-launched enterprise already had a few, key elements in mind; cherubs, banners, etc. Refining those initial ingredients was a bit of a challenge, but I made it work. I was also able to develop a number of monograms (which would function as an official print chop) as well as solidify the typography and the overall composition/lockup of the graphic. Above are a few snaps of the in-progress, final ink as well as earlier versions/sketches and related studies...and I managed to stay true to my blend of analog and digital processes. You can see the final result of this logo at Poster Child Prints.