Thursday, November 13, 2008

BLAIZE




Okay, so I haven't posted much this week, but that's just because I have been getting addicted to Facebook (boooooo!). Now, my excuse is that a bunch of friends from my old skate scene in Charleston, SC kept telling me to check out their group, SK843. ( I know, I can hear the groans...ahhaha). It's basically evolving into a running archive of old photos and videos and stuff of our lives back then (mid-1980's). One of the gems that someone has posted is the most 'comprehensive' footage (from 1990-1991) of local skate hero, Blaize Blouin. He was quite the character, but his skating could always back up his legendary mouth...he passed away about 10 years ago and is missed.

"Put some South in your mouth" and check this clip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His skating in G&S "Footage" is a classic.

I can remember exactly when and where I was when I heard the news of his passing.

R.I.P.